Friday, June 21, 2013

Field Day and Authors' Tea

Well, I have finally come to the end of my updates for the end of the year.  It was an amazing school year and it was my pleasure to have these wonderful first graders in my room this year.

One of the ways I wanted to honor all of the hard work and great accomplishment in the area of writing was to host an "Authors' Tea" where the monthly journals, research reports, and stories were displayed and shared with families. Cookies and juice were served to add to the festivities.  Here are a couple of pictures of how the room looked!









Our last PBIS celebration was a field day followed by a sack lunch eaten outside.  How fun!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design made with Smilebox

I hope you have enjoyed the updates and we look forward to seeing you in August!



No comments:

Post a Comment